Shine Outdoors is Growing...

 Our plan to work and coach in nature is starting to grow...

We have nurtured the idea of working in nature, for the well being of men.

The idea was to train our volunteers and coaches in working with people in nature, to re- establish our connection with nature to support well being. 

Through recent training with NatureWell we have gained a level 2 qualification in Nature & Health Facilitation. This will enable us to facilitate courses in the outdoors.

With a collaboration with CIC Wild Wood Days we will soon be offering a group outdoors for men in Brinscall.  A place to talk, have a brew, learn how nature can help you feel well.

How well do you feel when you have been in nature?


#shineoutdoors 
www.shine-coaching.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared