By Paul - To start living your life today

When the world gets you down

Feeling like you want to drown 

Begin to float to the waters edge

And pull yourself up on the ledge 

Life is not always easy

The weather is not always breezy

But the sunshine shines on you 

Because of the wonderful things you do

You may not feel like staying afloat

But you deserve to be sailing on that boat

To start living your life today 

Looking straight ahead

And putting the past to bed

Feeling stronger by the hour

For getting the power 

To succeed in what you want to do 

Because I believe in you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared