A lasting Impression

 

Hi my name is Pete I was referred into shine by Mindsmatter. It was the best decision I ever made to complete the journey with my coach. 

 

The program really helped me and the people I love the most (my family) really noticed a difference in my character. 

 

I have more interest in doing things. I am less anxious and overwhelmed. 

 

The work that I completed through engaging with my coach has left a lasting impression on me and my family.

 

Many thanks to you and your team you do a brilliant job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared