Let's counteract the negatives

Before receiving coaching from shine coaching, I had a very poor tolerance for others and would find myself getting frustrated very easily.  I would also struggle controlling my temper when I got angry and struggled to relax afterwards.  Since receiving this coaching, I am now able to identify issues in myself and address them in the right manor to benefit not only myself but the people around me too. Shine coaching don't solely focus on your negatives but they focus on your positive characteristics too and encourage you to apply them to counteract the negatives that you are being coached on! This coaching has benefited me so much and has established a great foundation to improve upon myself and control my frustration in the future. I would recommend this coaching to anyone who is dealing with similar issues and others that I have not mentioned. Thanks so much everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared