"At the very beginning of my coaching I didn't know what to expect at all"

 


 
"At the very beginning of my coaching I didn't know what to expect at all . I was not somebody that talked to people about my feelings, worries and memories. I bottled everything up and dealt with it all the wrong way. 

After my first one to one session I could feel a difference in my mind and how this could turn out. Once I had my second session I was so comfortable talking to my coach who was so professional in every way possible and so friendly at the same time.  She helped me get through certain periods in my life, just talking to her  and listening to what she had to say gave me a new way of living and understanding how to deal with certain matters in so many different ways instead of just the anger coming through. 

I can honestly say the coaching has helped shape me to become a better person and see things so differently  I didn't even know I could . My coaching sessions felt like I was just talking to a friend and that helped in many ways as I looked forward to the next phone call.  

I would highly recommend shine coaching to anyone that is struggling with anger problems as I can guarantee it will change your perspective on how to look and deal with day to day living.  
I am very thankful for the help and how much it had helped me ". 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?