The story behind the smile.


Hi, I wanted to write about my experience working with Shine Coaching.  

I want to write this for other men, to come forward and speak about their issues.  I am a smiley tall man who has another story to tell behind that smile.

I felt lost and scared and that what I was experiencing I was embarrassed about and that it was not normal.  Being low in mood and unhappy and feeling very harsh on ourselves and put myself down and I have not been able to find courage to talk to someone about it or ask for help. I was introduced to Shine and was curious but also very nervous.  As I started my journey I found that it was the best step I could have taken. We feel scared or nervous when introduced to something new or even if we have to explain our condition to others but I felt comfortable and the support I got from my coach gave me hope and that light to shine when darker days were to come.  In all you learn how to become a different you by learning how to change your thoughts and views on things and to look at things on the brighter side.  At times we feel like we are lost in the dark and don't know what to.do but ever since being introduced to this organisation what I've walked away with it is the torch for the days I may come across the dark……The team helps you to see things from a different view.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared