Trek Talk in Burnley !!!

 Fab Sunny Day out on our men and their children walk ...................




Walking together provides an opportunity for fathers and children to strengthen their relationship, stay healthy, and create lasting memories.
Walking outdoors allows fathers and children to explore their surroundings, discover new places, and appreciate nature together. It fosters a sense of curiosity and adventure.
and ...........
Walking has been shown to reduce stress levels and promote relaxation. Spending time walking with their children can help fathers unwind and de-stress while also providing emotional support for their children.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared