I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

If you feel your emotional management is getting out of control, take a read of 

Mohammed Munir' feedback on his experiences when working with Shine Coaching. 

"I contacted Shine Coaching to help with my anger issues, I was very quickly allocated a coach called Gill,  at first I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying! 

Gill is a fantastic coach and made me feel very comfortable and listened to the issues and helped me figure out what was actually causing me to have anger issues and learn how to avoid them or even just remain calm as it always isn't avoidable, my work colleagues and family started to notice the difference and even began asking how I was doing it, remaining so calm! 

I introduced them too numerous techniques Gill had taught me such as 5 to 1 breathing or the Chad technique. 

Now I see my work colleagues using these techniques everyday as well as using them myself, I am so glad I had these coaching sessions they have changed me to better myself and I am forever grateful. 


Mohammed Munir 

Comments

  1. Glad to hear another warrior got through the battle....Gill is fantastic as all the research & tools provided by Shine. Awesome news Mohammed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared