Supervisions- Walk & Talk all the way..............

Stacy and my walk & talk supervisions happened organically........a time out for Stacy on her lunch break - I admire her time utilisation. I am on the walk with her...........I sometimes get pictures. 


From my perspective I imagine it helps to talk out in the open and notice the outside world as we talk through things. Stacy is very heartfelt and interactive I always look forward to our supervisions & the joy she brings to them 🌟 
So as I write this I wonder will I also walk & talk at the same time, I may actually join Stacy at least in the walk part sometimes!



I'm a Health Coach and a Life Coach - although I have a busy life I also prioritise my own needs and self care within that busyness. I come first, so I can be my best for those that depend on me. Part of that self care is building opportunities to move into my day, so I started walking through my coaching supervision sessions because it's an opportunity to meet my own needs as well as meeting my commitments - smarter not harder! I head out into the woods and I walk through the session. Supervision with Fiona is like chatting with an old friend, and it's lovely to feel as though we're walking together through nature even though we're based many miles apart!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared