"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared

Shine Coaching has had such a positive impact in my life, I'm going to miss it. Talking through things and hearing a different perspective has made things just click for me, thank you for everything. 


Before when I didn't agree with something I had to argue every point, while now I've learnt to let go of things that don't matter.

I can say confidently now that I´m not an angry person, I know that now.  

My priorities have changed, I was selfish before, now I want to focus on my kids and being a better person. I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me, I'm staying strong, I know what I want and I'm going to get it.

Before I would have reacted to this with intimidating behaviour. Now I know my path, I won´t be deviating from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!