Raising Funds Together for Men's Health

Walking together with the Hakim Group, Darwen and joined by our volunteers, Talk Ourselves Well, friends & family on our Movember....November Walk, on International Men's Day. 

The sun was shining, and we were grateful for our get together for a walk & talk.

Men's health supported by a dedicated campaign by teams at Hakim Group & Shine Coaching.

Great success for Move of Movember......

We have smashed out fundraising target of £200.00 to date which is now at £413.00

Thank you so much for all of our kind donations. 

If want to donate, please click here:

Crowdfunding to support our volunteers with activities to help support other men in their communities on JustGiving






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared