Honesty... during Lockdown....by PT Marcus Morris.

 


Please take a look at this clip, a taste of our first video from the blog for Shine Coaching. 


May I introduce, Personal Trainer Marcus Morris. 

Thank you Marcus for your sharing your knowledge and honesty, this is a clip of his interview.

Listen to the full interview here and the full video is to follow. 

This may relate to you..

If you have any questions please get in touch, we'd like to hear from you. 


Shine Coaching Team

enquiries@shine-coaching.com 

www.shine-coaching.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared