This is a big step to putting my focus onto something positive...

"Shine has delivered a professional service from the very start of my journey with them. I've received weekly telephone consultations to help with my anger issues, and to also try and pin point the root triggers of what causes my anger in the first place. 

I was aiming to reduce these outbursts, and I can happily say I don't feel as stressed/ angry as often as I did. I must say it has given me hope that I can kick my anger in the butt and it has also put a positive outlook on my life in general. Before taking these sessions I seemed to focus more on all of the negative things happening in my life where as now I'm trying to see things in a different way completely, and using the steps/ guides I've learnt through shine to help control my anger in the process .

One of my triggers was recognised to be my 'workplace' which I guess is the same for many people, luckily for me my shine coach has pushed me to create my travel blog with my partner, my coach has helped me clarify my business ideas, she has given me the motivation I needed. 

This is a big step to putting my focus onto something positive to give me the drive to run my own blog/ business. Thanks for the first steps to creating a happier life for myself!!!   G."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared