Life Coaching allowed me to see how to move forward


When I started with Shine Coaching I felt life my life was a mess; I felt stuck and I didn’t see any way out at all.  Because I was stuck it made me angry and had outbursts with friends, loved ones and strangers.  I felt like the waves of life kept tossing me under and felt like I was drowning at times. 

I wanted to recognise and feel the frustration and not let it turn into anger.  I started to sense a shift and felt inspired to make changes.  I started to see things differently even though it was the same situation.  I felt aided and empowered to see a way out.  I did a lot of reflection about my life and the part I played and how I sabotaged situations and how I wanted to change this.  I started to see so many connections in my life that were causing problems.  I was able to clarify the situation with my relationship, many people who were clinging on and causing chaos in our lives and we were getting drawn into it all, I felt able to let them go without guilt.

My clearest example of when I recognised things were really changing was my partner and I were in the supermarket and a woman was covering the whole of the nut section and I wanted to buy some Pistachio’s.  Before I would have kicked off and told her to get out of the way but with the suggested techniques I breathed, distracted myself and told myself a different story to the one I saw and walked round to buy something else.  By the time I came back to the nut sections I felt so much calmer, I was in shock at how different the experience was!

Life Coaching allowed me to see how to move forward and assisted me in getting there because no one can make you move forward unless you want to. My Shine coach helped me to see that because I was open to the ideas and techniques that are presented and put them into practice that I had the power to make those changes that I desired.  I did have some tough times in life during my sessions, and sometimes would go back a bit, but because she gave me the space and recognise two steps forward and only one back then that helped me to not beat myself up.  One thing I really wanted to work towards once personal situations had been resolved was to become an active AVON rep and I feel so proud of how far I come with AVON, I love it! If I hadn’t worked with her I believe that I would still be in the same situation.

23-06-19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry by Chris- My heart is mending & my mind is true, but my soul is still hurting...wouldn't yours too?

I did not think it would help at all but thought no harm in trying!

"I don't get angry anymore or let it get the better of me" Antonymous quote which should be shared